top of page


Payments made via debit, credit, or ACH are subject to service fees imposed by the service provider.

Residents and businesses can sign up to receive the quarterly sewer and water bill by email. Signing up to receive the bill by email does NOT require payment to be made online. Payments can still be made by cash, check, debit/credit at the Clerk's office. 

Sewer & Water Bill Payments

Use these links to pay for your sewer/water bill.

  • First time users can sign up to set up auto-pay, ebilling, and view balances and history

  • Already registered? Click the 'log in' button

  • Don't want to register? Make a one-time payment with 'Quick Pay'

Have questions on how to make a payment with our New Payment Portal, check out the FAQ's for help. 

Use this link to pay for any required payments such as: Bartender's license, Liquor licenses, Building permit, Conditional Use permit, Variance permit

Use this link to pay for the annual dog and cat license. License paperwork must be submitted to obtain the license. Visit HERE for licensing requirements. 

Use this link to pay for the Community Room reservation contract and/or the Sterr Park pavilion contract. The contract must be submitted to confirm reservation. Visit HERE for contract information. 

Use this link to pay for municipal parking violations.

Use this link to pay for miscellaneous municipal fees.

Use this link to pay for personal and real estate property taxes. DO NOT use this link to pay real estate property taxes after January 31. Contact the Dodge County Treasurer to submit payment.

bottom of page