Here are a few pictures of our previous Wastewater Treatment Facility
Here's how we improved the wastewater treatment facilities:
1) New Headworks Building: this is the building for screening and grit removal. The building will be an environmentally controlled space that will be safer and appropriately protect equipment from advanced deterioration
2) New Final Clarifier: this will efficiently remove scum and double the final process abilities to help meet future limits of discharge as required by the WI DNR
3) New Emergency Generator: because no one wants to have a wastewater treatment facility over flow
4) Phosphorus Compliance: A multi-discharger variance will be installed to meet the WI DNR requirements of phosphorus levels
5) All equipment that can be reused from the current facility will be installed in the new facility to help control costs
6) The new facility will allow for growth as Lomira grows!